Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Attested copies of document to be attached along with the application form
- Candidate of Indian Nationality.
- SSC (Std X) mark sheet.
- HSC (Std XII) mark sheet
- College / School Leaving certificate.
- Caste certificate in case of candidate of Backward class categories i.e. SC and ST.
- Caste certificate and Non-creamy layer certificate in case of candidate of Other Backward Class (OBC) categories & VJNT Class categories.
- Migration certificate for candidates having H.S.C. or equivalent examination from the Board other than Maharashtra State (Diploma).
- Domicile certificate of Father / Mother in case of candidate passing SSC (Std X) and / or HSC (Std XII) examination from recognized institution outside Maharashtra State.
|Sr.||No Particulars||Fees per Student|
|Sr.No||Particulars||Fees per Student|
|1||Hostel Fees (With mess)||35000/-|